1.Perfect hard boiled eggs every time:
Place eggs in pot of cold water and bring the water to a boil. Immediately turn off the heat. Let the eggs sit in the water for the allotted time then move them to a bowl with cold water for 2 minutes.
2. How to get more juice from citrus fruit?
1. Place the citrus fruits in the microwave.
2. Heat on high for 20-30 seconds.
3. Remove from the microwave.
4. Leave to sit for about half a minute.
5. Cut the citrus fruit in half and squeeze. The juice will flow easily.
3. The Finger Test to Check the Doneness of Meat.
4. A perfect slice:
Before you end up with a plate full of big cake crumbs, run a knife under hot water before cutting into the cake.
5. Give bananas a longer life.
Keep bananas fresher, longer by wrapping the end of the bunch with plastic wrap. Better yet, separate each banana.
The plastic wrap blocks ethylene gases from releasing out of the stem, consequently ripening the fruit too fast
6. Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs.
7. How to prevent dough stick on hand without flour your hands?
8. Feel hungry during bedtime? 10 healthy bedtime snacks for you.
9. How to Clean and Season a Cast Iron Pan?
Cast iron pan
1 raw potato, sliced in half
2 tbsp salt
1-2 tbsp cooking oil with a high smoke point (flax, grapeseed and peanut oils work well)
Wooden or metal flat-edged spatula
1. Sprinkle the salt into the pan.
2. Using the flat side of the potato, scrub the salt into the surface of the pan.
3. Use a slightly damp paper towel to wipe the salt from the pan.
4. Once the salt has been removed and the pan is dry, pour in the oil.
5. The surface should be lightly coated in oil, with no excess oil pooling anywhere.
6. Wipe out all of the excess oil before placing in the oven.
7. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
8. Place it in the oven at 400 degrees F for one hour.
9. Allow the pan to cool and wipe out any excess oil that may be left behind.
Ps: Re-season the pan once every 15-20 uses, or whenever you start to notice foods sticking more and/or the seasoning wearing away.
10.The Correct Way to Cut a Mango
11.Heating your pizza with a cup of water prevents the crust from getting chewy. However, you can also apply this hack to any leftovers to prevent food from drying out.
12. Add marshmallows to your brown sugar to keep it soft:
The molasses in brown sugar can evaporate over time, but a couple of marshmallows will keep it moist.
13. Best Way To Shuck Corn On The Cob.
14. How to determine if an egg is fresh?
15. How to clean a blender fast?
Step 1: Add soap into blender.
Step 2: Add water
Step 3: Turn on the blender and whirl the mixture
Step 4: Rinse the blender with running water.
Step 5: DONE!
16. How to cut watermelon for little fingers?
Step 1:Cut the watermelon in half.
Step 2:Take one half and place it cut side down. Cut it into sections approximately 1 to 1.5 inches thick.
Step 3:Rotate the melon 90° and repeat, creating 1 inch squares in the skin.
Step 4:Toss the end pieces that are mostly or all skin and rind. Then pick up the pieces and eat.
17. How to cook vegetables correctly.
18. Another trick to impress anyone.
19.Don’t Have Any Eggs?
Replace It With These In Baking Cakes!
20. How to Keep Water From Boiling Over?
When you put a pot of water on, put a wooden spoon over the top of the pot. If it starts to boil up too high, the spoon will pop the bubbles and keep it from boiling over as quickly, meaning you have more time to get back and turn the heat down.
You could use something metal, but you’d have to remove it with an oven mitt because it will become very hot (unlike wood, which won’t transfer as much heat).
1. Place all cherry tomatoes on a plate.
2. Place another plate on top of the cherry tomatoes.
3. Slice it with sharp knife at the gap between 2 plates.