Anyone who regularly cooks, bakes or even microwaves their meals needs these handy cheat sheets. They seriously take the guess work out of so many different tasks–from measuring to chopping to organizing and even cleaning.
Take a look for yourself and learn how to become more like a chef in seconds!
1. Volume Conversions Cheat Sheet
Because you don’t want to waste time measuring out 12 teaspoons to get a 1/4 cup.
2. Mass and Volume Equivalents Cheat Sheet
3. Vegetable Cooking Cheat Sheet
Because sometimes it’s not obvious.
4. Cooking Methods Cheat Sheet
Because there’s a very real difference between pan-frying and deep-frying.
5. Eggs In Baking Cheat Sheet
6. Proper Way To Organize The Refrigerator And Freezer Cheat Sheet
7. Where To Store Different Produce Cheat Sheet
Because you’ve probably been doing it wrong. I was!
8. Types Of Cuts For Veggies Cheat Sheet
Because you can sound fancy when say, „Would you like some bruroise potatoes?”
9. Egg Substitutions In Baking Cheat Sheet
Because these are tried and true fantastic!
10. Spice Everything Properly Cheat Sheet
11. Meat Temperature Cheat Sheet (Fahrenheit)
Because you don’t want to get sick.
12. Blending Basics Cheat Sheet
13. Mixing Methods Cheat Sheet
Because it honestly makes a real difference.
14. Best Apples To Use In Baking Cheat Sheet
15. Dinner Party Table Setting Cheat Sheet
Because when do you ever have to put out three glasses otherwise?
16. Freezer Storage Time Cheat Sheet
Because freezer-burned food is just awful.
17. Cut A Recipe In Half Cheat Sheet
Because looking at this is easier than learning all the conversions.
18. Flour Conversion Chart
19. Balanced Fresh-Pressed Juice Cheat Sheet
20. Kitchen Cleaning Cheat Chart
Because this organizes your cleaning time by prioritizing tasks.
1,187 total views, 2 views today