1. Colorize your window blinds.
2. Make tiny flags.
Wrap washi tape around a toothpick and cut triangles out to create a flag. Makes an adorable cupcake or sandwich decoration.
Or use them as cocktail stirrers.
4. Cover a boring notebook.
5. Line the inside of a lampshade.
6. Or the outside of one.
7. Decorate a planter.
Check out these awesomely ’80s planters using recycled ramen noodle containers.
8. Make your own washi tape.
You can use tissue paper, napkins or even old newspaper.
9. Decorate your cups.
Wrap washi tape around some inexpensive plastic cups for a party.
11. Make the most adorable gift wrap that ever existed.
12. Washi tape a car.
13. Or a bike.
14. Or a staircase.
15. Label those cords.
This alone is a reason to order a shipment of washi tape.
16. It makes a pretty insane wallpaper.
17. Give yourself a washi tape pedicure.
18. Decorate some wooden spoons.
19. Make washi tape coasters.
20. Best IKEA hack ever: washi tape a boring table.
21. Use it to mark a calendar.
22. Make your clothes pins cuter.
23. And your binder clips.
24. Decorate a ceiling fan.
25. Make magnets that look like pieces of tape.
26. Decorate a candle.
27. Make a garland.
28. Or bunting for cupcakes.
29. Create tiny bookmarks.
30. Cover your laptop.
31. Decorate some vases.
32. Decorate your furniture.
33. Make mason jars just a little more special.
34. It makes a really easy photo frame.
Now those polaroids are even more adorable than they already are.
35. Use it to cover book spines.
36. Be really artsy with it.
Make it look like an art installation or gallery wall.
37. Make a ribbon for a winner.
38. Wrap chopsticks with ‘em.
39. Make a car track in a kid’s room.
40. Decorate a wall shelf.
41. Update your sunglasses.
42. Make a really cute pencil holder.
43. Decorate an otherwise boring corkboard.
44. Redo a kitchen.
45. Create a mural in a kid’s room.
46. Decorate glass candle holders.
47. Cover an embarrassing iPhone case.
48. Use it as temporary wallpaper.
49. Cover an otherwise boring box.
50. Make a playhouse.
51. Decorate a fireplace mantle.
53. Decorate a door.
54. Use it to label and organize.
55. Make gift, luggage, or key tags.
435 total views, 1 views today